The Original and #1 Website for Security Guard Training
Online Security Guard Training and Career Center
Welcome to Security Guard Training Headquarters! We have everything you need to make your life easier as you begin your career as a security guard officer. State specific training requirements, a step-by-step hiring process, potential employers and interviews to help you get hired are just some of the helpful things you'll find here.
In North Dakota, unarmed security guards are required to registered but not licensed if guard is an employee of licensed security company. However, there are basic requirements that must be met.
Basic requirements for an unarmed security guard in North Dakota:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- United States citizen or resident alien
- Proof of high school diploma or equivalent
- No felony convictions or misdemeanors associated with violence (which includes domestic), drugs (use or sale), theft or fraud
- Good moral character
- No mental disorders or defects that will prohibit performance of duties
- Employed by a private security company and under supervision from a licensed patrol officer
Other Requirements that May Be Helpful:
- Driver’s License
- Good Communication skills
- Good physical conditioning
- Be able to stand long periods of time
Fees: All fees are non-refundable
Registration fee: $77
For more information, please see the North Dakota Eligibility & Licensing or call 701-222-3063.
Top 10 Security Interview Tips That Will Get You The Job TODAY!
Learn exactly what security
guard employers want to
hear from you!
Download this FREE eBook
now by entering your email
- Best Things to Know About Government Security Jobs
- Airport security jobs
- Why Hospital Security Jobs Are a Great Option
- Cruise Ship Jobs – A Great Opportunity
- A Guide to Bodyguard Jobs and Bodyguard Training
- Wackenhut Security Jobs
- Guardsmark Security Jobs
- Obtaining a Bodyguard Security License in Canada
- Requirements To Nail Security Jobs in Australia
- Body Guard Training and Executive Protection Training – Close Protection Jobs