The Original and #1 Website for Security Guard Training
Online Security Guard Training and Career Center
Welcome to Security Guard Training Headquarters! We have everything you need to make your life easier as you begin your career as a security guard officer. State specific training requirements, a step-by-step hiring process, potential employers and interviews to help you get hired are just some of the helpful things you'll find here.
Almost everyone who has an unstable job will want to find new employment. They look for work that can offer them greener pastures. The standard of living today is very expensive. Your current earnings may not suffice for your everyday needs and could be worse if you are feeding a family. One interesting field you might consider is cruise ship security officer.
Actually, if you are just persistent in looking for the most suitable job you can find many job openings. You need a lot of determination on your part if you want to succeed. It is also more advantageous if you have the right skills to compete with other people. Cruise ship security jobs can fit the bill if you have the proper skills and aptitude.
Due to millions of people who are seeking employment, you need to be equipped with all the requirements and skills needed if you want to be hired. You will be encountering several competitive applicants. However, not too many will be looking for a job in security on a cruise ship.
Now, if you have an existing job and you think it does not meet your expectations financially and socially, you can make a change. Divert your attention into something new, a career that will be more satisfying than your old boring work. Cruise ship security will offer much more excitement than the typical desk job.
Cruise ship jobs cater to a different flavor. You will experience the thrill working in various notable cruises all over the world. Grab the chance of enjoying the fun as you sail over the deepest and the largest oceans in the continents. You will be earning money at the same time you will love your job because of the enthusiasm it can give you.
According to surveys by the end of this year, about 250 ocean-going cruises will open for service. Some reports also said that every year approximately 8.5 Americans cruise in the different parts of the world.
In other words, this will provide many opportunities for those who want to work on ships. You need to grasp chances like this.
The more cruise lines that you apply to, the higher the chance that you will get the job. If you know that, then why not try applying in any of the many cruise lines.
Cruise companies do not make it a habit of sending rejection letters unlike the crew agencies. Applying to a crew agency will just be a waste of money.
Prior to your application for a cruise ship jobs, here are the things that you should do:
1. Know the available potions – If you get the chance to read in publications or some posted announcements regarding available slots for ships jobs, try to know the available positions first. See if they are actively hiring for cruise ship security jobs.
2. Assess whether the position fits your qualifications – Check the list of qualifications that the cruise company is looking for. If you are confident enough that you will pass, then push through with your application.
On the other hand, if you think that you will fail, it is better that you accept your flaws. Maybe there is some other job available that will suit your qualifications.
3. Inquire about the exact address to send your resume – After you gauge your qualifications, you can now send it to the address posted on the print ads.
You can send your resume directly to the address of the cruise line. Avoid sending your application through e-mail, although some cruising line companies allow this but it is more formal and appreciative if you are going to send it through a professional package.
When sending all your qualifications, make sure that it is complete. Include all your credentials and the certification coming from the companies where you have worked in the past.
Your application should consist of papers such as a resume, cover letter, at least two reference letters, citations and awards and a picture.
Good luck in your new career!
Top 10 Security Interview Tips That Will Get You The Job TODAY!
Learn exactly what security
guard employers want to
hear from you!
Download this FREE eBook
now by entering your email
- Best Things to Know About Government Security Jobs
- Airport security jobs
- Why Hospital Security Jobs Are a Great Option
- Cruise Ship Jobs – A Great Opportunity
- A Guide to Bodyguard Jobs and Bodyguard Training
- Wackenhut Security Jobs
- Guardsmark Security Jobs
- Obtaining a Bodyguard Security License in Canada
- Requirements To Nail Security Jobs in Australia
- Body Guard Training and Executive Protection Training – Close Protection Jobs