The Original and #1 Website for Security Guard Training
Online Security Guard Training and Career Center
Welcome to Security Guard Training Headquarters! We have everything you need to make your life easier as you begin your career as a security guard officer. State specific training requirements, a step-by-step hiring process, potential employers and interviews to help you get hired are just some of the helpful things you'll find here.
In the state of South Dakota, there aren’t any regulations regarding security guards. The only rules are for an entity wanting to start a security company. However, if you are applying to become an unarmed security in South Dakota then meeting these basic requirements may help you land the job.
- Be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Be able to legally work in the United States
- No convictions or history of drug or alcohol use
- Submit to a criminal background check if asked
- Have good moral character
- Have not committed any acts of fraud
- Good physical conditioning
- Be able to stand long periods of time
- Good Communication skills
For more information, please call 605-882-5188.
Top 10 Security Interview Tips That Will Get You The Job TODAY!
Learn exactly what security
guard employers want to
hear from you!
Download this FREE eBook
now by entering your email
- Best Things to Know About Government Security Jobs
- Airport security jobs
- Why Hospital Security Jobs Are a Great Option
- Cruise Ship Jobs – A Great Opportunity
- A Guide to Bodyguard Jobs and Bodyguard Training
- Wackenhut Security Jobs
- Guardsmark Security Jobs
- Obtaining a Bodyguard Security License in Canada
- Requirements To Nail Security Jobs in Australia
- Body Guard Training and Executive Protection Training – Close Protection Jobs